Playing Lessons with the pros
During a 9 or 18 hole golf playing lesson with one of our professionals, we will take a very comprehensive look at playing the “game” of golf. After putting in the blood, sweat, and tears on the driving range, it is time bring those skills to the battlefield. There are three key elements to scoring well that will be evaluated:
GET THE LATEST TCR GOLF NEWS
- Pre-shot routine – The best players in the world are able to repeat their routine time and time again which allows them to manage tension and anxiety. Most amateurs will either play golf without a routine or an inconsistent one. A golf ball is stationary which means it requires very little reactionary movement to strike it. Knowing this, we will evaluate and improve your steps leading up to hitting a golf shot.
- Game Management – A golf course is a very large, green chess board and the sooner we realize this the better our scoring will get. We will take an in depth look at each and every hole and how to get around a golf course within our own ability. We will learn how to assess risk with shot selection and pin placement and really learn how to navigate our golf ball through a round of golf.
- Short game – Very few people know that 75% of shots within a given round come from within 120 yards. Knowing this, the fastest way to lower scores is going to be with our wedges and our putter. Establishing a “playbook” will be the first goal, learning both high and low percentage shots that are necessary to become dangerous in the scoring zone.
We’ve put together a number of other programs from summer camps to after school programs for your kids. Find out more about each of them below.
We take multi-dimensional approach that goes beyond just swing mechanics, we help you improve not just your golf swing but your overall golf game. By using dynamic balance analysis, Doppler radar to analyze ball flight, 3D motion capture to analyze kinematic sequencing and swing efficiency, and video analysis,
IMPROVE YOUR GAME WITH THE HELP OF OUR EXPERTS
COUNTDOWN TO THE FIRST DAY OF GOLF CAMP
0CLASS / DAY
Golf lesson rates
Our golf lessons cater to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Our expert coaches are ready to help improve any aspect of your game. Find a lesson that suits you best and request a session.
- Head Golf Pro Thomas Lucas
- 1 hour – $160
- 5 hour – $700
- 10 hour – $1,200
- 20 hour – $2000
- READ MORE
* All video taken throughout the private golf lesson will be emailed to you immediately following the lesson with voice over commentary explaining faults, drills, and golf fitness exercises to improve.
- Assistant Teaching Professional
- 1 hour – $120
- 5 hour – $500
- 10 hour – $900
- 20 hour – $1,600
- READ MORE
* Our facility includes a golf simulator, 4 hitting bays, a putting green, video analysis, K-Vest, a large gymnasium, golf fitness equipment, and a fully stocked pro shop.
- ON COURSE
- 9 HOLES HEAD
- PROFESSIONAL - $250
- 9 HOLES ASSITSTANT
- PROFESSIONAL - $200
- READ MORE
* We use dynamic balance analysis, Doppler radar to analyze ball flight, 3D motion capture to analyze kinematic sequencing and swing efficiency, and video analysis to accurately diagnose swing flaws.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
NYC Junior Golf Camps