One Day Golf Schools
Available to all skill levels, our One Day Golf School at The Golf Center covers all facets of the game from driver to putter. This will be a fun filled day packed with instruction, contests, and tons of giveaways!
Longest putt competition
Closest to the pin
Most improved player competition
Our facility includes a golf simulator, 4 hitting bays, a putting green, video analysis, K-Vest, a large gymnasium, golf fitness equipment, and a fully stocked pro shop. Our tennis, gym, pool, and spa services are also available to add on to your package.
GET THE LATEST TCR GOLF NEWS
Golf outings are among the most important tools in corporate entertainment. Planning these events require the same attention as high profile sales initiative would. Allow us to create the ultimate experience for your clients and co-workers.
Knowing your audience is the first step in designing a successful outing. Are your clients high-level executives who regularly play the best courses in the world? Complete beginners looking for entertainment? No problem! We are prepared to tailor your package to your needs and most importantly your clients needs.
IMPROVE YOUR GAME WITH THE HELP OF OUR EXPERTS
We’ve put together a number of other programs from summer camps to after school programs for your kids. Find out more about each of them below.
We take multi-dimensional approach that goes beyond just swing mechanics, we help you improve not just your golf swing but your overall golf game. By using dynamic balance analysis, Doppler radar to analyze ball flight, 3D motion capture to analyze kinematic sequencing and swing efficiency, and video analysis,
COUNTDOWN TO THE FIRST DAY OF GOLF CAMP
0CLASS / DAY
Golf lesson rates
Our golf lessons cater to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Our expert coaches are ready to help improve any aspect of your game. Find a lesson that suits you best and request a session.
- Head Golf Pro Thomas Lucas
- 1 hour – $160
- 5 hour – $700
- 10 hour – $1,200
- 20 hour – $2000
- READ MORE
* All video taken throughout the private golf lesson will be emailed to you immediately following the lesson with voice over commentary explaining faults, drills, and golf fitness exercises to improve.
- Assistant Teaching Professional
- 1 hour – $120
- 5 hour – $500
- 10 hour – $900
- 20 hour – $1,600
- READ MORE
* Our facility includes a golf simulator, 4 hitting bays, a putting green, video analysis, K-Vest, a large gymnasium, golf fitness equipment, and a fully stocked pro shop.
- ON COURSE
- 9 HOLES HEAD
- PROFESSIONAL - $250
- 9 HOLES ASSITSTANT
- PROFESSIONAL - $200
- READ MORE
* We use dynamic balance analysis, Doppler radar to analyze ball flight, 3D motion capture to analyze kinematic sequencing and swing efficiency, and video analysis to accurately diagnose swing flaws.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
NYC Junior Golf Camps